We listen to understand the overall mission, which helps us get a better grasp of your needs and the goals of your project and build a partnership that extends from concept all the way through to execution.
CROWD exercises and executes a development procedure that bestows its clients with cost-effectiveness and which is strictly adhered to a time frame. The methodology, however, is quite transparent and clear. We always keep our clients well informed and updated about the development phases of a project throughout its term.
The User Service tier creates a visual gateway for a consumer to interact with the application. This ranges from basic HTML and DHTML to complex COM components and Java applets.
The user services then grab business logic and procedures from the Business Services. This tier ranges from Web scripting in ASP/PHP/JSP to server side programming such as TCL, CORBA and PERL, allowing the user to perform complex actions through a Web interface.
The final tier is the Data Service layer. Data services store, retrieve and update information at a high level. Databases, file systems, and writeable media are all examples of Data storage and retrieval devices. Databases allow developers to store, retrieve, add, and update categorical information in a systematic and organized fashion.
- Communication levels are maximized by entrusting clients to our Business Analysts (BA) and then technological department takes over the job.
- Project Manager or Analyst transforms entire communication process into Flowcharts, or Graphical representations, to eliminate communication barrier.
- Soon after, our technical team takes over the project and stays in contact with the client for any further changes or updates. In between, client can check the progress of his project as, a testing platform is allocated for each ongoing project, where the work is uploaded continuously.
- Project manager makes sure that the work is uploaded, feedback is received and the required action is promptly taken. Our accreditation from STPI helps us to stay abreast with the latest technologies whilst cutting costs to the minimum and passing on the benefits to our clients.
- The layout for Home page and subsequent levels is designed and finalized after peer and client review.
- After approval, the execution team proceeds further with the HTMLization process of the solution into a prototype.
- All content is integrated and the solution gets uploaded on our test servers so that client can check progress simultaneously.
- Once the development milestones are achieved, the complete solution is again tested thoroughly.
- Internal Testing – The entire solution is tested for adherence.
- Usability Testing – Thorough usability testing is conducted after the internal testing to help the end-user with browsing and navigating
- Project Manager ensures completion of all deliverables.
- The client acceptance is taken with a final project signed-off
- In case of any change requests, we enter into an agreement with the client wherein, the client is provided with the maintenance package, for a specific interval.
- Impact Analysis is then performed and the changes are implemented and tested thoroughly before the project is handed over to the client.